Tuesday, February 8, 2011

HAVE SOME RECIPES!

I haven't posted on here for a while. But I've actually tried a ton of new recipes that I have loved and have wanted to share. My family's menu is growing and I think they really appreciate that. Now I'm just trying to organize everything. Lately I have been a slacker at cooking but once in a while I get in this mood to try new food and I love it when I do and realize just how much I enjoy cooking and seeing how my family loves it. Hopefully you enjoy some of the recipes too and maybe I can be better at being more consistent with cooking and posting what I cook.

The new recipes I posted below are as follows: Creamy Sausage and Tomato Dip, Oreo Cookie Balls, Banana Banana Bread, Creamy Tomato and Chicken Spaghetti, Crepes, Chicken Rice Casserole, Hamburger Rice Hot-Dish, Teandra's Pizza, and Taco Pie.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment