Sunday, April 11, 2010

Mmmm, mmmm good recipes etc.

I'm sorry to those that check this blog. I haven't been very good at posting the new recipes I have been trying. But the 4 posts before this were 4 great new recipes that I loved and hope you will too! If you try them I would love to know what you think! I know there have been a couple of you that have sent me some recipes that I haven't tried yet. I haven't forgotten and I still want to try them. So keep them coming and send them to lindsey_pfeil@yahoo.com. I'm also starting to rate the recipe to how my daughter liked it. She's very picky and I'm trying to do new things. She's about 18 months old. We'll see how it goes. Here's how I'm going to rate them. They're not professional sounding at all, but describe my daughter's eating habits very well. She's a number 2 most of the time.

1-Didn't touch it
2- Tried a little but spit it out
3- Tried a little and swallowed a little
4- Liked it!
5- Loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment