Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mini-Cheesecakes

I also made these for the same baby shower as I did the meltaway cookies. The cupcakes tins I used were even smaller so the recipe went even further. They turned out really good and went pretty fast at the shower. I also got this from The Essential Mormon Cookbook.

Mini-Cheesecakes

Ingredients
2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
2 eggs, beaten
1 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup sugar
1 Tbs lemon juice (optional)
18 vanilla wafers
1 can cherry pie filling or rasberry pie filling/topping

Directions
In a large bowl beat together cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, sugar, and lemon juice. Put 18 paper baking cups into muffin tins. Place 1 vanilla wafer in bottom of each cup. Pour batter into muffin tins. Bake at 350 degrees F for 12-15 minutes. When cool, top with pie filling of your choice. Makes 18 mini-cheesecakes.

My tips
For the really mini-cheesecakes I used mini vanilla wafers.

No comments:

Post a Comment