Friday, June 5, 2009

A few of my favorite (food) things

Newman's Own Low Fat Sesame Ginger Dressing
I love this dressing. I use it in stir-fry all the time and on rice. It's really good on salads too. And it's pretty low in fat.
Not the best tasting stuff but it gives me energy and as far as I know helps with keeping the cold away. And it's safe to take when you're pregnant. Thanks to a friend I take one of these packets almost every day.This is just one of my favorite snacks and it gives me my sweet fix. I love the apple turnover flavor.

Thank you people of Chile for giving me this amazing food at almost every meal. Yes I even would eat it for breakfast on toast, and sometimes still do. Avocado rocks!


More to come later.

What are your favorite food things?

No comments:

Post a Comment