Friday, May 15, 2009

Here it goes

I am a new mother, and still I guess a new wife. I always thought that I didn't mind cleaning or cooking. Before getting married I was pretty good at cleaning up and keeping things somewhat organized. Over the last year I have found out that I do not like cleaning, at all. I hate doing the dishes, and desperately wish I had a dish washer. I am a clutter queen and I'm really embarrassed that I have to say that. I have gotten better and am working on not being hard on myself for not being good at this.

Cooking is not something I enjoy. I am NOT a natural at this, in any way. I mostly refer to cooking dinner. However I do enjoy baking. Maybe because I like the end result better. I can follow a recipe but really struggle with wanting to cook for my family. However when there is a recipe that is new, sounds good and I know tastes good, it gives me more of an incentive to try it. That is why I decided to create a new blog. As I am not a great organizer I decided to make this my place to organize my favorite recipes and any other random thing that is on my mind, hence the "etc" in the title. If any of you have a recipe (or anything else) that you love PLEASE share it with me. Any advice you have, I need it, so please share :). And so, here it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment